If you are looking for a followup to my talk last night, I’ll be a panelist Thursday on the round-table discussion “The Importance of Print”. It’s going to be a chance to pick the brain of some of the industry’s experts.
- Veronica Cotter – Western Region Education Development and Sales Manager for Hahnemühle USA
- Rich Seiling – Master Printmaker and former Assistant Curator at The Ansel Adams Gallery
- Michael Bain – Representative of Harman Technology / Ilford Photo
- Evan Parker – Education Specialist from Legion Paper (Moab / Canson)
- Cha Levias – Assistant Manager at Looking Glass Photo and longtime printer
Online via Zoom for free at https://www.lookingglassphoto.com/blogs/photography-news/the-importance-of-the-print-a-roundtable-panel-dis/
Hope to see you there!